Welcome to Des Moines, WA! Here are 10 reasons to move to my new listing in Des Moines:
1. Be near a marina and the Puget Sound. (with a peek-a-boo view from the master).
2. Be near elementary, junior high and high schools.
3. Be near a public indoor swimming pool.
4. Be near SeaTac Airport.
5. Be near the Light Rail.
6. Be near multiple freeways.
7. Be between downtown Seattle and Tacoma.
8. Enjoy a fabulous bonus room off but away from the kitchen.
9. Enjoy a large 2 car garage.
10. Enjoy a covered hot tub for year around fun!
Location, location, location! This Des Moines listing is so centrally located it is guaranteed to cut down your commute. Imagine walking along the pier at the Des Moines Marina on a summer night enjoying the sunset after a fun day at the weekly farmers’ market. In addition to being conveniently close to the light rail, SeaTac Airport, downtown Seattle and Tacoma, this home is close to all schools and the Mt. Rainier public indoor swimming pool.
The kitchen is the pulse of the house where the chef can participate in all the action. The sliding glass door opens up to the covered deck and hot tub. Just below the kitchen is the spacious bonus room where movies and family fun can be viewed from the kitchen.
The yard is fully fenced and ready for your four legged friends!
Spacious, this home provides 4 bedrooms all upstairs. The master bedroom features his and her closets, a view, his and her closets, and an en suite bathroom.
This property is at 22602 18th Ave. S. and has new carpet and new paint throughout. I can let you in to see this gem!